I'm a proud Founding Member of Margaret's Circle, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Foundation.
THE back STORY
I decided to become involved to support this exclusive program in order to develop a meaningful philanthropic relationship in support of Princess Margaret Hospital Centre Foundation together with other like-minded women who want to make a difference in the community and in health care.
This new initiative is very exciting because it brings together 20-25 leading women in Toronto and will give them the opportunity to learn behind the scenes about the incredible work the surgeons, doctors, about scientists, researchers and the like are doing at The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, one of the top five cancer hospitals in the world.
Join Margaret’s Circle Today
Key Benefits of Membership include
- Exclusivity: Become involved with an exclusive group of extraordinary women.
- Education: Develop knowledge and skills as an emerging philanthropic leader.
- Networking: Engage with other successful female leaders.
- Mentorship: Extend mentorship opportunities to young women.
- Recognition: Receive acknowledgement through the Foundation and social media.
So far this year, I have participated in several meetings of the Founding Members of Margaret's Circle. We hope to grow the Circle to a maximum of 25 women, all female leaders executives, professionals and entrepreneurs, in their own right who will make a three-year significant annual financial commitment to the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation.
I am so thrilled to be involved in this exclusive women's membership group and be included as a Founding Member. I look forward to learning and growing together with this incredible network of women to help combat cancer in our lifetime.